What is the Relationship Between Backache and Pregnancy?
Aching back is one of the mutual problems faced by women during pregnancy. More than eighty percent of pregnant women suffer from pain in pelvic and back areas, especially in the latter half of second and third trimester.One sure way to counter back pain is using pregnancy support pillow.
Effects of Backache on Pregnancy
Backache can cause serious problems in the life of a pregnant woman. The continuous or even irregular pain starts interfering in various activities. Possibility of any fruitful work done is negligible as the female faces interference in sleep, walk and various other activities. The added weight of the baby strains the back and creates problem even in performing daily activities.
In order to find relief it is wise to use body pillows so that a relaxed sleep becomes a possibility. Pregnancy Body pillows are specially designed in such a manner that they tend to provide instant relief to expectant mother by supporting the extra weight. Numerous types of pillows are available in market that promises to provide immediate respite in back pain. As each pregnancy is different so is every problem that is faced by would-be mother. It is important to know about them so that a choice is made according to personal requirements and specifications.
Top Pregnancy and Maternity Pillows to Buy
If you are really serious about your pregnancy then must buy maternity pillows for your back. Here are we provide some of the best pillows during pregnancy.
|Pillows Name||Buy Here|
|Todays Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow||Click Here to Buy|
|Snoogle Chic Jersey – Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow||Click Here to Buy|
|Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic Pillow||Click Here to Buy|
|FIRM – U Body Pillow Full Support W/cover NEW||Click Here to Buy|
|Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow||Click Here to Buy|
|Petite Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow (Petite)||Click Here to Buy|
|Todays Mom Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow – Espresso||Click Here to Buy|
|Leachco Back ‘N Belly Contoured Body Pillow||Click Here to Buy|
|Naomi Home Cozy Body Pillow||Click Here to Buy|
Various Types of Other Pillows to Support Back in Pregnancy
Pregnancy sleeping pillows are deliberately custom-made in such a manner that the pillows provide ample support to certain body parts that are in serious need. Different types of pillows fit easily between thighs, knees and on stomach and lower portion of back. One of the ideal positions for a pregnant mother is lying on her sides. The best pregnancy pillow is one that provides maximum support and relief during these times. Some different and unique pillows are as follows:-
- Small pillows – Boppy pregnancy pillow is a body pillow that works mostly as a cuddle pillow. This position helps in aligning the back with belly. It provides plentiful support to legs and protruded belly. In order to make comfortable arrangements for side sleeping gather and hug the pillow between the knees, which are bent, and the lower portion of back. According to pregnancy pillow reviews it takes off pressure from the back and provides ease and relief from pain. To maintain the position of lying sideways, tuck one such pillow at the behind position of back.
- Wedge – Pillows, which are wedge-shaped, are also useful in providing backing support to belly. As soon as a wedge pillow is placed under tummy, it aligns itself with the back to provide suitable backing. Wedge is also helpful in
- Averting any strain in neck and back area
- In keeping belly in a lifted position
- In preventing any case of heartburn
- Stopping any symptoms of breathlessness
- In relieving any pain
- Bean- Pillows that are column shaped are bean. They are excellent in serving as nursing pillows also. Most of their characteristics are similar to that of a wedge or a small pillow.
- Body Pillow- Designing of Total-body pillow is in such a manner that it is able to provide support to every important part like hips, back, belly and neck at the same time.